The major goal at Bloomfield Elementary is to provide for the growth of students in the following four categories:
Physical, Academic, Emotional and Social
At Bloomfield School we provide this growth by:
- Expecting the highest academic level of success that each student is capable of achieving.
- Providing students with opportunities to participate in music, sports, drama, cultural activities, etc. thereby enhancing the four categories of student growth.
- Developing within students concepts of positive self-esteem and respect for all people and their property and thereby enhancing strength of character.
- Maintaining at all times the importance and value of each person as an individual thus allowing the student the opportunity to grow, think for themselves and use their own initiative.
- Ensuring that our school provides a pleasant and cooperative atmosphere so that all students will enjoy the years they spend with us.